Agape Home Services is a highly rated, well established and reputable remodeling company located in North Dallas. We remodel and renovate a large volume of (residential) single family homes.
We are currently seeking to fill essential roles within our company. This is an opportunity to secure a long term position with competitive compensation and the opportunity for growth.
Over 75% of our projects are bathroom and kitchen renovations. Our standards are very high and we are committed to complete satisfaction with our customers.
These positions are full time (40 hrs a week) Monday – Friday servicing the North Dallas, Collin & Denton county areas.
EXPERIENCED REMODEL LEADS AND HELPERS
Minimum of five years experience for lead remodelers with hands on skills in all phases of residential construction. Knowledge of remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, safety and applicable building codes are required.
Minimum of two years experience for remodeler helpers with hands on experience in all phases of residential construction.
- Drywall Repair/Texture/Paint
- Plumbing rough in and finish out
- Electrical rough in and finish out
- Tile setting
- General remodeling knowledge
- Integrity, Honesty and Dedication
- A willingness to learn as you go
- Punctual, efficient, & maintain high quality standards
- Ability to communicate with staff & customers effectively
- Have own transportation
- Have own basic tools
- Bonus program
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance (after 60 days)
- Paid holidays & Paid Vacation (after one year)
- Year-Round, Full Time Employment
- Opportunities for growth & advancement